TAKING OFF TO KOSMO? | WayV Ten & Yangyang - Low Low MV

READING TIME: 2 MIN 43 SEC

Way V Ten & Yanyang Low Low

It's been a long time since I've done an MV or album review for anything NCT but I'm back and here to review Ten & Yangyang's MV! What a pleasant surprise this was. I don't think anyone was expecting this subunit and so soon at that! 

It took me a while to fully process that the song was all in English. I was like, "Oh my gosh, I understand Chinese now! All the hard work paid off!" until I realized that captions and the lyrics were matching. 😲🤣 It's super cool that they have the song in English this time. English-speaking Weishennies are being fed well! 😁

To get further into the lyrics, I think they were really cute! Especially "You can throw me like a yo-yo but I promise I won't let go."  Real cute and clever. Sometimes you don't need all that deepness and darkness, just something simple, adorable, and refreshing. This song is that, lyrics-wise.

The instrumental itself is super catchy and really matches the cute but hip-hop vibe going on throughout the whole song and MV.


Now onto the set... it was so bright and colorful which I really like. A lot of pops of yellow and orange with the outfits and sets.  The cute lyrics, the beat, the colorful sets almost gave this MV a citrus flavor (if MVs could have flavors 🤣💀).

Also, the theme of the MV is kinda making me think of "Take Off." They have similar vibes. Is it just me? Let me know in the comments. 👀 The planes, the passport, the hangar set, the airport set, I mean...


The planes taking off...


Looks like Yangyang and Ten are in a hangar too just like in "Take Off"...



Also, I think there's some delicious storyline unfolding with this MV. Did anyone peep how the plane tickets Ten was holding say from KWANGYA to KOSMO? 👀👀👀


And when you look closer at the passport screenshot, it looks like it says KOSMO on it, hmmm I hope I'm not reaching but I doubt it. Are they from KOSMO? KOSMO was also mentioned in "90's Love" as well. Just putting two and two together because this MV has to be part of SMCU since it has the SMCU ending sound.  What do you think?



Last but not least, the choreo. It was fire! It was so cool and it really matched the mood. Ten and Yangyang SNAPPED on it (obviously)! Here's my favorite part!


Overall, I loved the song and MV! I think it has the potential to be trendy especially on TikTok. When it comes to the SMCU hints, I can't wait to finally understand why Ten and Yangyang are leaving Kwangya and why. What did y'all think of the MV? Let me know in the comments!



Click on my logo to follow the blog Instagram and subscribe to the blog (the button is above) to stay notified when I post!
https://www.instagram.com/kpopayisyen/

Comments